Top 500 Delinquent Taxpayers
View delinquent lists:
- Personal Income tax, last updated 01/22/2018
- Corporate Income tax, last updated 12/21/2017
- How to resolve your account - Contact us
We are required by law to post this information at least twice annually.
- We notify each taxpayer by certified mail 30 days before we post their information.
- As cases are resolved, those taxpayers are removed from the list, reducing the total number of listings from the original 500.
- Removal of this tax delinquency information, as well as our authority to publish this list, is pursuant to California Revenue & Taxation Code Section 19195.
If your name is on this list:
- Your occupational and professional licenses, including your driver license, may be suspended under Business and Professions Code Section 494.5.
- State agencies will not enter into contracts for the acquisition of goods and services with you under Public Contract Code 10295.4.
Prior to suspension or denial of your licenses, you will receive notice of the licensing entity’s intent to suspend or withhold issuance or renewal of the license unless we provide the licensing entity with a release under Section 494.5(h). Upon request, we will provide a licensee with one hearing in connection with our determination of whether to provide a release.
Personal Income Tax
Loading, please wait
Corporate Income Tax
Loading, please wait
As cases are resolved, those taxpayers are removed from the list, reducing the total number of listings from the original 500. Removal of this tax delinquency information, as well as our authority to publish this list, is pursuant to California Revenue & Taxation Code Section 19195.
List information was last updated on 01/22/2018.
Payments are posted only upon the taxpayer’s written request.
Total number of delinquent taxpayers on list that have paid in full: 6
Total amount paid in full: $3,506,478.81
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later
Last Updated: 12/15/2017