Tax News September 2019
- Board meeting for gig economy
We are hosting a Franchise Tax Board Meeting on Tuesday, October 1, 2019 to discuss the gig economy.
- Prepare now for new state minimum essential coverage individual health care mandate
The Legislature created the Minimum Essential Coverage Individual Mandate.
- Non-wage withholding common errors
You prepared your client’s tax return with all the information you had available and now they have a Notice of Tax Return Change.
- AB 91 - Loophole Closure and Small Business and Working Families Tax Relief Act of 2019
Assembly Bill 91 summary
- Head of Household (HOH) Notices of Proposed Assessment
We will be mailing Notices of Proposed Assessment denying HOH filing status for the 2018 tax year.
- Data security is everyone’s business!
IRS issued a “Taxes Security Checklist”
- New IRS Tax Withholding Estimator
Check it out!
- Ask the Advocate
2019 Advisory Board Meeting summary
- All About Business
It’s that time of year - make sure your clients that closed a business complete the process
- Event Calendar
Have a topic or tax question you’d like us to address? We want to hear from you! Submit your ideas to us: firstname.lastname@example.org