April 2019 Tax News
Tax News is designed to inform tax professionals about state income tax laws; our regulations, policies, and procedures; and events that affect the tax professional community.
- New vouchers allow for single payment for multiple taxpayers (or debtors)
We continue to look for opportunities to streamline our payment process to better serve our customers.
- IRS expands penalty waiver for underpayment of 2018 estimated individual taxes
- Need to contact us?
We recently updated our information directory, both on our website and the publication, California Franchise Tax Board Information Directory (FTB 1240).
- Franchise Tax Board produces helpful Facebook videos
Whether it’s a new program or a helpful filing tip, we want to get the word out to you.
- CalEITC information brochures available in different languages
Do you need to share information about the California Earned Income Tax Credit (CalEITC) with your non-English speaking clients?
- IRS annual list of most prevalent tax scams
The IRS warns tax professionals with a list of tax scams about ongoing threat of internet phishing scams that lead to tax-related fraud and identity theft.
- Ask the Advocate
Another tax season coming to a close.
- Event calendar
Have a topic or tax question you’d like us to address? We want to hear from you! Submit your ideas to us: email@example.com