December 10, 2018 board meeting agenda
Franchise Tax Board Meeting
Monday, December 10, 2018, at 1:30 PM
Franchise Tax Board
9646 Butterfield Way
Town Center, Gerald Goldberg Auditorium
Sacramento, CA 95827
Pledge of allegiance
Item 1. Approval of minutesMinutes of the September 21, 2018, Board meeting – board approval.
Item 2. Legislative matters
- 2019 Legislative proposals – staff report and board approval.
- Summary of the California conformity to federal income tax changes meeting – staff report.
Item 3. Regulation matters
- 2019 Rulemaking calendar – staff report and board approval.
Item 4. Administrative matters
- 2019/20 AB 2503 administrative dissolution budget change proposal – board approval.
- Contracts over $1 million – board approval.
1. Security Guard Services
This annual hearing is held to allow taxpayers as well as taxpayer and industry representatives to present proposals for changes to existing state franchise and income tax laws.
Item 6. Executive officer's time
Executive officer’s opportunity to report on matters of interest to the Board.
Item 7. Board members' time
Members’ opportunity to raise other matters of interest.
- This facility is architecturally accessible to persons with physical disabilities.
- When the circumstances warrant, the Chair may modify the order of the agenda items.
- This notice, including links to written material related to the Open Session agenda items, is also available at http://www.ftb.ca.gov/ under the heading Public Meeting Notices.
If you have a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation and/or this material in alternate format, make your request as soon as possible, but no later than five working days prior to the meeting date. Some alternate formats take longer to produce than others. Therefore, the earlier your request is received, the more likely we can provide the specific alternate format you request.
To place your request, contact Ellen Clemente:
- (916) 845-3651 or