Return Information Notice - Code WS
We revised the amount of real estate or nonresident withholding based on:
- The amount substantiated by FTB Forms 592-B or 593 attached to your return.
- The amount of available credit we were able to verify.
- Why did I receive this notice code?
- We could not verify the amount for real estate, nonresident, or entertainment withholding.
- What do I need to do?
- Check your tax return; compare the amounts and identification numbers from your withholding documents. Get information about California's real estate, partnership, nonresident distributions (including Independent Contractors), or entertainment withholding requirements.
- If you agree with the revision, you do not need to contact us. Please update your records. If you have a revised balance due, please pay the balance due.
- If you do not agree,
- Call us at 888.792.4900. We may be able to resolve your account without additional documentation.
- Email WSCS.GEN@ftb.ca.gov for non-confidential questions, comments, or to request a call back.
- Fax your explanation and supporting documents to 916.845.9512, or
- Write to:
WITHHOLDING SERVICES AND COMPLIANCE
FRANCHISE TAX BOARD
PO BOX 942867
SACRAMENTO CA 94267-0651
General Information about your notice.
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later