Notice of State Income Tax Due
Why did I receive this notice?
We issue a Notice of State Income Tax Due when you have a balance due for personal income tax.
What does the notice contain?
- Payment voucher: Mail the voucher with your payment.
- Account Balance Summary: Specific details of your balance due.
I Agree with the Change
I Don't Agree with the Change
- Your notice
- Any relevant tax documents
- Proof of payment (e.g. cancelled check, transaction number, etc.)
- Your name, address, and social security number
Save Time (Optional)
- Upload any supporting documents to your MyFTB account.
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Feedback received: Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later