Voluntary Contribution Funds (VCF):
FTB Archive Disclaimer: Archived content is not current and may contain broken links. It remains online for historical reference or research. The search function above allows you to search archived and current content separately. If you need archived content in a different format, contact us.
- Current Voluntary Contribution Funds (VCF) give fund information, annual contribution totals, and statistics on voluntary contribution funds (AKA check-offs) currently available on your tax return.
- Voluntary Contribution Fund FAQs answer questions about:
- Donating to voluntary contribution funds on your tax return.
- Creating a voluntary contribution fund and placing it on a tax return.
- Expired/Repealed Voluntary Contribution Funds give fund information and statistics on previous voluntary contributions funds that are no longer available on your tax return.
- Special Reports
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later