Flash - CSTC's Summer Tax Symposium
FTB Archive Disclaimer: Archived content is not current and may contain broken links. It remains online for historical reference or research. The search function above allows you to search archived and current content separately. If you need archived content in a different format, contact us.
March 17, 2014
The California Society of Tax Consultants (CSTC) invites all tax practitioners to attend their:
28th Summer Tax Symposium
June 1 - 4, 2014
Silver Legacy Resort & Casino Reno NV
A panel of tax experts includes:
- Matthew Weir, IRS Keynote Speaker
- Frank Acuna, Attorney
- LG Brooks, EA
- Rodney Couts, EA
- David Gorsich, EA
- Alma Guenther, EA
- Eugene Ostermiller, EA
- Gerald Pusateri, EA
- Gary Quackenbush, Attorney
- George Van Buren, EA
- Claudia Stanley, CPA
Opportunities to earn up to 24 hours of quality continuing education (CE) units (including California hours) for EAs, CPAs, CRTPs, ERPAs, and attorneys.
- Choose from 29 sessions that address the most imperative tax topics.
- Bound reference material for each session plus a CD of all sessions.
- Camaraderie and networking.
CSTC's Quality Education at the lowest rates available.
Register now or call CSTC at 714.750.2782 for complete details.
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help us improve our website
Forms and Publications
Tax Tables and Rate
Reports, Plans, and Statistics
- Executive Level Promotions and New Assignments
- Public Service Bulletins
- Schools' Partnership Program