Flash - Reservation Source Income - Not Subject to Taxation
FTB Archive Disclaimer: Archived content is not current and may contain broken links. It remains online for historical reference or research. The search function above allows you to search archived and current content separately. If you need archived content in a different format, contact us.
April 12, 2013
Tribal members who live on their reservation and who receive income from reservation sources are not subject to state tax on that income.
Go to Reservation Source Income - Not Subject to Taxation at ftb.ca.gov for more information about:
- FTB's clarification and recent decision
- Am I entitled to a refund?
- How to file a claim for refund
- Where to mail your amended return, claim for refund, and computation
Coming soon - Update to FTB 674 Income Taxation of Native Americans
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help us improve our website
Forms and Publications
Tax Tables and Rate
Reports, Plans, and Statistics
- Executive Level Promotions and New Assignments
- Public Service Bulletins
- Schools' Partnership Program