Flash - Watch Webinar Video: Sole Proprietorships vs. LLCs
FTB Archive Disclaimer: Archived content is not current and may contain broken links. It remains online for historical reference or research. The search function above allows you to search archived and current content separately. If you need archived content in a different format, contact us.
October 22, 2012
The California Franchise Tax Board and State Controller’s Office recently teamed up for a webinar on sole proprietorships and limited liability companies.
FTB gave clear, helpful tips intended to assist business owners pick the form of ownership best suited for them.
- The basics of each business structure.
- Advantages and disadvantages of sole proprietorships and LLCs.
- Advice for record-keeping and deductions.
- Valuable resources available from the FTB and IRS.
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help us improve our website
Forms and Publications
Tax Tables and Rate
Reports, Plans, and Statistics
- Executive Level Promotions and New Assignments
- Public Service Bulletins
- Schools' Partnership Program