2015 Real Estate Withholding Forms Available October 31
FTB Archive Disclaimer: Archived content is not current and may contain broken links. It remains online for historical reference or research. The search function above allows you to search archived and current content separately. If you need archived content in a different format, contact us.
You asked and we listened. To meet our stakeholder’s needs, we will have our 2015 taxable year real estate withholding forms available early. Use 2015 taxable year forms to report and remit real estate withholding on closed sales, installment payments made, or exchanges completed or failed on or after January 1, 2015.
The following 2015 taxable year real estate withholding forms will be available October 31, 2014:
- Form 593, Real Estate Withholding Tax Statement.
- Form 593-C and 593-E booklet, Real Estate Withholding Certificate and Computation of Estimated Gain or Loss.
- Form 593-I, Real Estate Withholding Installment Sale Acknowledgment.
- Form 593-V, Payment Voucher for Real Estate Withholding.
To locate our forms, go to ftb.ca.gov and search for forms and publications.
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Feedback received: Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later
Forms and Publications
Tax Tables and Rate
Reports, Plans, and Statistics
- Executive Level Promotions and New Assignments
- Public Service Bulletins
- Schools' Partnership Program