FTB Archive Disclaimer: Archived content is not current and may contain broken links. It remains online for historical reference or research. The search function above allows you to search archived and current content separately. If you need archived content in a different format, contact us.
Protecting You and Your Clients from Tax Fraud and Identity Theft
We scheduled our next webinar for February 4. During this webinar, we will show you ways to:
- Identify if your client is a victim of identity theft.
- Detect tax fraud and fraudulent W2s.
- Report and resolve identity theft issues and protect your client’s tax information.
Date and Time: Tuesday, February 4, 2014, 10 a.m.; 30 minutes
Registration: Register Now to reserve your space.
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help us improve our website
Forms and Publications
Tax Tables and Rate
Reports, Plans, and Statistics
- Executive Level Promotions and New Assignments
- Public Service Bulletins
- Schools' Partnership Program