Free Webinar: FTB 3520, Power of Attorney Declaration - What’s New
FTB Archive Disclaimer: Archived content is not current and may contain broken links. It remains online for historical reference or research. The search function above allows you to search archived and current content separately. If you need archived content in a different format, contact us.
We designed this webinar to highlight the changes made to FTB 3520, Power of Attorney Declaration (POA) form and offer you helpful tips for completing it for your clients. We will discuss:
- Separate POAs for married, filing joint filers.
- Revised taxpayer and representative information.
- The new authorization for all years (as known as Super Box).
- Authorization to receive confidential information.
- Fiscal and short-periods.
Date and Time: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 10 to 10:30 a.m. (30 minutes)Registration: Register now to reserve your space. For more information, go to ftb.ca.gov and search for poa.
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help us improve our website
Forms and Publications
Tax Tables and Rate
Reports, Plans, and Statistics
- Executive Level Promotions and New Assignments
- Public Service Bulletins
- Schools' Partnership Program