Register Now: California’s Nonwage Withholding Webinar
FTB Archive Disclaimer: Archived content is not current and may contain broken links. It remains online for historical reference or research. The search function above allows you to search archived and current content separately. If you need archived content in a different format, contact us.
We designed this webinar for individuals and businesses who must withhold on California source income payments to resident and nonresident independent contractors. This webinar will cover:
- The basics of nonresident withholding.
- Backup withholding.
- How to compute nonresident withholding.
- How to complete Form 592, 592-V, and 592-B.
- The consequences for failure to withhold.
- Withholding Voluntary Compliance Program (WVCP).
- Available online resources and contact information.
Date/Time: Wednesday, October 16, 2013, at 10 a.m. PDT.
Duration: 1.0 hour.
Registration takes only a few minutes. Space is limited.
Help Us Improve Our Website
Don't include social security numbers or other personal/confidential information.
Thank you for your help.
If you need assistance, contact us.
Oops! Something went wrong.
We appreciate your feedback. Please try again later