Credit Card Payment Option Available for Business Entities
FTB Archive Disclaimer: Archived content is not current and may contain broken links. It remains online for historical reference or research. The search function above allows you to search archived and current content separately. If you need archived content in a different format, contact us.
April 25, 2014
Purpose of Bulletin
To inform staff that effective May 1, 2014, we will expand our credit card service option to Business Entity taxpayers.
Prior to May 1, 2014, we offered only two payment options for Business Entity taxpayers: check or BE Web Pay. Beginning May 1, 2014, business entities may begin using the credit card service option to make a payment. This includes Corporate, Partnership, and LLC taxpayers.
How to Pay by Credit Card
The taxpayer must have a Visa, MasterCard, Discover Network, or American Express card, and use one of the following methods to contact our third party credit card processor (Official Payments Corporation):
- Go to officialpayments.com and select State Payments.
- Go to ftb.ca.gov and select All Payment Options.
- If the taxpayer is unable to make a payment through either website, they may also call Official Payments Corporation, general customer service at 800.487.4567.*
* The vendor charges a convenience fee for processing the payment.
Revised Billing Notice Insert
We revised the FTB 4032BE, More Online Power for Businesses insert to include the new payment option.
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help us improve our website
Forms and Publications
Tax Tables and Rate
Reports, Plans, and Statistics
- Executive Level Promotions and New Assignments
- Public Service Bulletins
- Schools' Partnership Program