Changes to the Specialized and Expedited Tax Service Fees
FTB Archive Disclaimer: Archived content is not current and may contain broken links. It remains online for historical reference or research. The search function above allows you to search archived and current content separately. If you need archived content in a different format, contact us.
Purpose of bulletin
To inform staff of changes to specialized and expedited tax service fees beginning October 26, 2011.
R&TC Section 19591 requires us to impose fees for these certain specialized and expedited tax services:
- Initiating personal income tax installment agreements.
- Initiating business entities income tax installment agreements.
- Walk-through corporation revivor requests.
- Walk-through tax-exempt status requests.
- Limited partnership revival confirmation letter requests.
Specialized and Expedited Tax Service Fees
|Specialized Services||Old Fee Amount||New Fee Amount|
|PIT installment agreements||$20||$34|
|BE installment agreements||$35||$50|
|Walk-through corporation revivor requests||$100||$56|
|Walk-through tax-exempt status requests||$50||$40|
|Limited partnership revival confirmation letter requests||N/A||$56|
We will have a notice on our website at ftb.ca.gov, beginning the middle of October 2011, notifying the public that changes in specialized services have started.
Taxpayers can call us at 800.852.5711, weekdays, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., except state holidays.
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help us improve our website
Forms and Publications
Tax Tables and Rate
Reports, Plans, and Statistics
- Executive Level Promotions and New Assignments
- Public Service Bulletins
- Schools' Partnership Program