FTB Launches New Website Design
FTB Archive Disclaimer: Archived content is not current and may contain broken links. It remains online for historical reference or research. The search function above allows you to search archived and current content separately. If you need archived content in a different format, contact us.
Media Contact Only
Public Affairs Office
For Immediate Release
Sacramento –The Franchise Tax Board (FTB) unveiled its newly redesigned website featuring a streamlined, task-based homepage and custom content areas created specifically for individuals, businesses, and tax professionals.
Taxpayers can save time and money by using FTB’s website and online services. This new website design makes those services more accessible. FTB will continue to refine and improve this site as it strives to meet the needs of California taxpayers.
Taxpayers can access many resources at FTB’s website (ftb.ca.gov) including:
- Quickly access online services, most commonly downloaded forms, and most popular content.
- E-file your income tax return for free with FTB’s CalFile or ReadyReturn filing services.
- Pay your bill online with Web Pay or a credit card.
- Access MyFTB Account and get quick access to your information. Check for estimated tax payments, recent payments, California wage and withholding information, change your address, or set up email reminders for estimate tax payments.
- Check your refund status.
- Get fast help with “Live Chat.”
Taxpayers contact and do business with FTB through the website more than any other customer service channel. Through mid-October, FTB’s website received more than 10 million visits in 2011. The website redesign is in response to the feedback and survey responses we received from California taxpayers over the last year.
For more information on other taxes and fees in California, visit: taxes.ca.gov.
Connect With Us
Is there something wrong with this page?
Help us improve our website
Forms and Publications
Tax Tables and Rate
Reports, Plans, and Statistics
- Executive Level Promotions and New Assignments
- Public Service Bulletins
- Schools' Partnership Program